Chapter 13: Weddings and Events by Jenny

Welcome to the Chapter 13 blog where you'll find fantastic links, wedding tips, updates on recent Chapter 13 events, and incredible deals!



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

{Wedding Mixer. Mingle. Mingle.}

I am so excited to enter the Wedding Industry World. 

This Sunday I will be attending the Central Coast Wedding Professionals Expo in town as an observer.  I can't wait to meet all you wedding professionals out there! 

Then, in February, I am attending a local mixer for Wedding Industry Professionals. I am ecstatic to have these opportunities for networking, advertising, and growth!

My website will be up by the end of this week: stay tuned.  Business cards are on their way.  Let the merriment begin!

Keep checking back in for updates and advice and some fun and inspiring GUEST BLOGGERS!

Happy Wedding Planning

xoxo Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment