Are you looking for unique centerpieces. Do you have a specific vision or theme for your wedding that can not be achieved through party rentals and a florist? Why not hit the thrift shops, antique malls, and garage sales to find what you need?
I hit the jackpot prior to my wedding and found a plethora of mason jars, old milk bottles, and even vintage wine glasses that said "Bride" and "Groom". My mom also went thrifting and found old candelabras and chalkboards.
Here are some great thrift store buys that can make amazing centerpieces or deocr.
1. Old box cameras set atop vintage books
2. Old keys
3. Mason jars (for centerpieces or candles)
4. Vintage serving dishes (to hold potted succulants)
5. Old doors, windows, and empty picture frames
6. typewriters (for guest book)
9. Candlesticks in various shapes, styles, and colors.
10. Lace tablecloths
11. Mix and match tea cups, plates, dessert glasses, and servingware (vintage coffee service filled with flowers)
12. Wagons, wrought iron pieces, jewlery, furniture for sitting areas, globes, vintage fans, etc.
The list goes on and on!! If you want to be unique, consider a thrifting hunt! ENJOY!