Want a new way to add variety to your wedding without a plethora of colors? Try involving textures. Perhaps you want one color: navy blue, yellow, pink, etc. You do not NEED to create a color scheme. Here are some ways to add variety to your wedding by involving texture.
1. Use burlap: It makes great table runners, centerpieces, and more. Check out the burlap ideas on the knot.
2. Use wood: A stump of wood with votive candles, wood place cards, etc.
Look at this awesome crafty centerpiece. It can also be made into a candle.
and this from Design Sponge is awesome
3.Use Lace: Doily runners or centerpieces, lace tablecloths, doily garlands. LOOK HERE
4. Use Paper: fake flowers are becoming popular! Martha Stewart's tissue paper balls are also a hot trend. Pinwheels, banners, etc. Check out luna bazaar
or visit 100 layer cake
5. Use Buttons: For corsages, bouquets, centerpieces, and more.
Style Me Pretty highlighted button table numbers!
You can find great boutineers at ETSY
6. Use Metal: For centerpieces and more!
100 layer cake sells these
HAPPY PLANNING! Be sure to check out my website! www.chapter13weddingsandevents.com