Chapter 13: Weddings and Events by Jenny

Welcome to the Chapter 13 blog where you'll find fantastic links, wedding tips, updates on recent Chapter 13 events, and incredible deals!



Saturday, January 1, 2011

{New Beginnings}

Hello All!  Welcome to my blog.  I am so excited to be starting this business and I can not wait to see the beautiful and breathtaking events that will result from it!  After planning my own wedding on my own and in great detail, I decided to make a dream a reality and begin my own wedding planning business.  To view all the pictures from my wedding, please visit www.robertcristiephotography.com.  Click on Clients, Scott and Jenny, and type in the password: Nanninga!  Enjoy the images.  It was a spectacular day!  It is my hope to bring the same joy I experienced on my wedding day to other couples!  Wedding planning can be stressful, and my job is to take away that stress so that you can enjoy your day without anxiety. 


 
In addition to planning and coordinating weddings, I love to throw parties and plan events.  New event photos are COMING SOON!  You will also be able to view my work on my website SOON!

Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment