Chapter 13: Weddings and Events by Jenny

Welcome to the Chapter 13 blog where you'll find fantastic links, wedding tips, updates on recent Chapter 13 events, and incredible deals!



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

{Color Combo}

This is my fave new color combo: teal and red.  I love how the colors pop.  It is so fresh and fun, while still being mature and classy.  It is simple, yet elegant.  I pretty much love it!  I think it would be amazing for a July wedding or anytime in summer, really.  You can go with the bluer teal or the greener turquoise and it looks fantastic either way.  Choose the teal or the red as your leading color.  Check out these inspiration boards and see what you think!







Happy Planning!

Check out my website at http://www.chapter13weddingsandevent.com/ to view new package rates and new image galleries!

xoxo Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment