Chapter 13: Weddings and Events by Jenny

Welcome to the Chapter 13 blog where you'll find fantastic links, wedding tips, updates on recent Chapter 13 events, and incredible deals!



Friday, April 8, 2011

{Nor Cal Flowers}

Although my business is based on the Central Coast of Cali, I am a Nor Cal girl by birth and my own wedding took place in my hometown.

Flowers were one of the most important parts of my wedding.  You know, besides the vows and all (wink).  I wanted a lot, but I didn't want to spend a lot.  Especially since half of my budget was spent on the location of my dreams! 

So, I picked my own flowers.  Literally.

Check out these two sites for some floral inspiration and some major savings!  I spent under $300 on every single flower at my wedding.  No joke.  Centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers, EVERYTHING!

Aztec Dahlias
Sequoia Wholesale Flowers

Here are some of the results.


Happy Planning

xoxo Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment